The Crested Kids

The Crested Kids
Oz, Willie, CC

Friday, April 8, 2011

DOG BISCUITS

These three little pups go through a lot of biscuits.  Willie will down anything you give him at anytime like he's never been fed, while Ozzie likes to take his biscuits and hide them around the house.  He currently has a stash in the front room sofa under each pillow and several layered into the blanket in his bed.  For awhile I was holding out on him, knowing he already had a stash but he looked so mournful when he didn't get a treat that I gave up and just collect them and recycle them back to the jar when he's not looking.  I always take care to leave a few in hiding just so he feels he has outwitted the competition.


The Angelic Face of the Biscuit Thief

Cee Cee on the other hand is an opportunist and will lurk around the house waiting for Ozzie's guard to let down and then steal them right out from under his nose. 

I've added a recipe for the pups favorite cookies on my blog HandsOnInTheKitchen.com.  Try them and let me know how your dogs liked them.

d

No comments:

Post a Comment