The Crested Kids

The Crested Kids
Oz, Willie, CC

Monday, May 16, 2011

Daddy's Girl

Typically, all animals end up around me.  I've always been like Dr. Doolittle, talking to the animals, or trying to save some animal.  I remember trying to raise a chick in my bedroom slipper when I was a little kid, but alas, I'm also a feeder, so many a chick be it chicken or sparrow I've overfed and likely caused it's demise. 

In any case, I dote my attention on my three Chinese Cresteds now and while Willie and Oz glue themselves to me at any opportunity, little Cee Cee is hopelessly devoted to my husband.

This weekend was a cold and blustery one, so she happily spent the weekend snuggling with her favorite human.  I got these shots and she just looked too happy not to post them.


No comments:

Post a Comment